TEDxMiami 2013: “Be the Difference”
- Adrienne Arsht Center
- Oct 24, 2013
- Start Time
This year, TEDxMiami’s fourth annual Fall Conference celebrates the power of innovation and different viewpoints which innovators bring to longstanding problems. Our speakers will provoke you to Live Differently, Work Differently, Play Differently, Learn Differently, and most importantly, to Be the Difference.
Be part of a catalyst moment for Miami
With more speaking applications received than ever before, Miami is certainly bursting at the seams with innovative and disruptive ideas. With the platform set, we can help take these ideas worth spreading and continue supporting them to the next level. Join us for a night of connection, inspiration and action!
When: Thursday, 24 October 2013 - Doors open 6:00PM, Event 7:00PM to 10:00PM
Where: Adrienne Arsht Center - 1300 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132
Tickets: Purchase your tickets here (Tickets are General Admission) SOLD OUT
The networking reception is at the Knight Concert Hall Lobby from 6-7pm. Doors to the auditorium open at 6:30pm. Concessions are available throughout the evening however, food is not allowed in the auditorium. Mingle with attendees at the after-party immediately following the event in the lobby. There will be a step-and-repeat to take some great photos. For social media, use the official event hashtag: #TEDxMiami2013.
- Rodrigo Arboleda – Learning How to Learn
- Risa Berrin – Hijacking the High School Peer Pressure System
- Richard Weiner – Gossip is Good
- Anabelle K. Paulino – Updating An Ancient Memory Trick
- John E. Lewis, Ph.D – The Future of Health is Here Today
- Fernando Fabre – Creating An (Entrepreneurial) Mafia
- Frankie Ruiz – Running to Join a Miami Movement
- Ravé Mehta – Graphic Novels, Education and the Story of Tesla
- Sandy Skelaney – A Novel Solution to Sex Trafficking
- Keren Bolter – Floating Above the Rising Tides Debate